Since 25 May 2018, there have been significant changes to the legislation on personal data protection in Europe with the entry into force of Regulation (EU) 679/2016, known as the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data. As beneficiars of European project, the partner’s considers having higly importance to comply with the provisions of this regulation.
For that the following information is to help users and visitors understand how we collect, use, disseminate and safeguard the information serving to choose the option to agree or disagree with. In second case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the website.
When you access this web-site we may send one or more cookies to your computer that identifies your web browser.
Cookies are small, often encrypted text files, located in browser directories. Cookies are created when a user’s browser loads a particular website. The website sends information to the browser which then creates a text file. Every time the user goes back to the same website, the browser retrieves and sends this file to the website’s server. Cookie that we use ARE NOT viruses.
The information is largely non-personally identifiable information because such information is not collected or used in such a way that an individual User can be identified.
Why we use cookie?
- To display the content in a suitable format for both desktop and mobile
- Measuring, optimizing and adapting analysis features – such as confirming a certain level of traffic on a website, what type of content is viewed, and how a user reaches a website (eg, search engines, directly from other websites etc.). Websites conduct these analyzes of their use to improve their services for the benefit of users.
We use the following category of cookies:
- cookie for operating site which will make your on-line visit more pleasant
You are free to choose if you accept or denies denies cookies, opting for Yes or No button. You can also use Revoke button to express your desire.
Warring: if you click No button the web-site may not function in good condition !
Confidentiality policy about processing of personal data
Use of information
We are collecting information directly from You and those are used to operate, maintain, and provide the features and functionality of the offered services.
We collect your personal data through on-line questionnaires/interviews linked with this web-site, thorough our e-learning Moodle platform at the following address: www.mont-guide.eu/elearning or direct through our staff and by signing training agreements.
We are requesting your personal agreement concerning use, disseminate and safeguard of your personal data.
Specific information are requested on each form you are filling, depending on our need of information.
Concerning our Moodle e-learning platform, the following type of data are stored: name and surname, e-mail address, country and town. After you login into the platform you have the option to upload yourself additional information such: pictures, additional names, interests, your personal description. Your progress and all of your grades, browse sessions, logins and IP addresses are also stored.
Specific information are requested for registration into different learning activities like external mobilities and to provide graduation diploma. We’ll need data on identity card and copies on diverse documents such past diploma/certificates, recomendations, etc. necessary to recognize your skills.
We do not collect or otherwise process sensitive data included in the General Data Protection Regulation in special categories of personal data. We also do not want to collect or process data for minors who are under the age of 16.
What are the purposes and bases of the processing?
Providing educational/other type of services for your benefit
- preliminary enrolment on our courses by using subscription forms
- participation into on-line/direct surveys concerning issues of the MONT-GUIDE+ project
- creation and administration of your accont on our e-learning platform
- on-line/written communication with trainers regarding courses where you are enrolled
- using your data for registration into external mobility events and third party web-sites (as Mobility Tool)
- exam registration and completing the data on the graduation diploma; providing graduation diploma
To improve our services
We whish to offer you the best training experience, for that we can collect and use some information concerning your on-line behavior such pages and site actions you accesed often, feedback questionnaires, reports and studies.
We’ll keep informed about latest news regarding MONT-GUIDE+ project or “mountain guide” occupation and topics. For that we can send you e-mails, SMS, phones, direct or post communications.
To defense our legitimate interests
In some cases can be situation requiring using and sending information for protecting rights and training/usual activities.
Those can be:
- Measures to protect the website, e-learning platform and users against cyber attacks
- Measures to prevent and detect fraud attempts in case of transmitting false information
- Measures to manage various other risks
How long we keep your personal data
We’ll keep your personal data until you request to delete it.
To whom we send your personal data
Because you are beneficiaries of Erasmus+ project we must keep and send your personal data to National Agency for Community Programs in the Field of Education and Vocational Training.
Those who will participate into mobility events will send their data to the National Europass Centres in Romania, Bulgaria and Italy.
Because you are into an accredited training programm your data will be sent to National Authority for Qualifications in Romania.
In which countries transfer your personal data?
your personal data will be stored in Romania, Bulgaria and Italy but can be transsfered and used in any country from European Union by the organizations in connection with Erasmus+ programm.
Your rights considering your personal data
In conformity with the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data you have the following rights:
- request acces on your personal data
- correcting mistakes on our files
- you can oppose the processing of your personal data
- you have the right to complain to your competent authorities or to appeal to the courts
- you can request deletion on your personal data
How you can disposal about your personal data?
You can contact any of project beneficiaries mentioned in the web-page http://www.mont-guide.eu/partners/ in relation with your personal data, with reccomandation to address first to one partner from your origin country or direct to the coordinator of the project.